St Cross, Clayton, Burial Registers 1874-1953 MI'sCode:
$7.20 inc VAT for customers within the EU
The church of St Cross was designed by the noted architect William Butterfield and consecrated in 1874. The church possessed a churchyard from the outset. Burials commenced in 1874 and the graveyard remains open to the present day.
This CDROM contains a fully indexed transcript to the 5,648 burials recorded in the registers up tp 19 September 1953 (the most recent register deposited at Manchester Archives and Local Studies).
In 2009, members of MLFHS transcribed all of the surviving 1,251 memorials. These transcriptions, together with a further 45 relating to memorials which had previously been removed, also appear there, together with an index to the 3,834 names which they record.
The data is presented as an Adobe Acrobat file.
This data is also available to download.