Welcome to the MLFHS Online Shop
Cart 0
Liscard & Egremont 1898

Alan Godfrey Maps

Liscard & Egremont 1898


Godfrey Map Number 07.11. This map fits below the map of New Brighton 1909 (Code 3412). One third of the map, to the right, is the River Mersey, there is a mixture of terraced, semi & detached houses, and some wooded areas and fields. It includes: Upper Brighton (part), Cemetery & Mortuary Chapel off Rake Lane, Liscard Pumping Station (Wallasey Water Works); Clifton Hall, Wallasey Free Grammar School, St.Mary’s Church
& Friends Meeting House all on Withen’s Lane, a Mariners Home on Egremont Promenade. etc.

Share this Product

More from this collection